Accurate quotes are groups of words that explain the meaning of words, that being right always is not the identity of humanity. Judging any unheard things does not identify accuracy. Because there exist both right and wrong aspects.
Experts of the word Accurate have written some valuable lines through quotes to explain it in their own way as to what this word means in real life.
I hope you will like accurate quotes and its meaning too.
Top Accurate Quotes
1. A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.
― Bertrand Russell
2. Simply put, you believer that things or people make you unhappy, but this is not accurate. You make yourself unhappy.
― Wayne Dyer
3. I tell my students that they don’t need to be accurate to communicate. They do need to be accurate to be respected.
― Zoe Morosini
4. It’s funny that sometimes you can only describe something with perfect accuracy by being wildly inaccurate.
― Sophie Hannah
5. You can flatten the paper and try and make it as straight as you want, but it will never be perfect again.
― Auliq Ice
6. All too many young people are receiving mixed messages and inaccurate information about drugs.
― John Walters
7. The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
― George Bernard Shaw
8. My face always looks bored or depressed. It’s not an accurate impression.
― Tao Lin
9. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
― Oscar Wilde
10. Writers never feel comfortable having labels attached to them, however accurate they are.
― Jonathan Coe
11. Quality is determined by accuracy and completeness.
― Larry Sanger
12. A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty.
― Rudyard Kipling
13. Nothing is more effective than sincere, accurate praise, and nothing is more lame than a cookie-cutter compliment.
― Bill F. Walsh
14. If you’re not accurate, you’ll cause untold trouble.
― David O. Selznick
15. I think I work harder on the pitch, I cover more ground and my passing is more accurate.
― Frank Lampard
16. One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions.
― Grace Hopper
17. It takes less time to do a thing right than to explain why you did it wrong.
18. Silence is so accurate.
― Mark Rothko
19. There is no accurate or useful ‘profile’ of students who engage in targeted school violence. Some come from good homes, some from bad. Some have good grades, some bad.
― Bill Dedman
20. Well, one thing I’m really interested in, when I’m writing, is being accurate
21. Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are willing to believe.
― Claudia Black
22. Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight… You need to take your time in a hurry.
― Wyatt Earp
23. Since human knowledge is not perfect, a more knowledgeable person is not always right.
― Raheel Farooq
24. How easy it is for so many of us today to be undoubtedly full of information yet fully deprived of accurate information.
― Criss Jami
25. Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.
― Thomas Huxley
26. The popular idea that a child forgets easily is not an accurate one. Many people go right through life in the grip of an idea which has been impressed on them in very tender years.
― Agatha Christie
27. If you don’t remember history accurately, how can you learn?
― Maya Lin
28. I would hardly call myself an artist in that sense; I doodle, I draw, I’m not a trained artist, I couldn’t sit down and do an accurate portrait of anyone.
― Rene Auberjonois
29. The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven’t got it.
― George Bernard Show
30. With respect to the pledge I made that if you like your plan you can keep it. The way I put that forward unequivocally ended up not being accurate
31. PAYE means pay as you earn but it could also mean Pretty Accurate Yet Estimated.
― John Whiting
34. Watch every detail that affects the accuracy of your work.
― Arthur Nielsen
35. It is good to have a reason for every action you perform other than blaming others for your faults.
― Auliq Ice
36. Trust in yourself. Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are willing to believe.
― Claudia Black
37. A more accurate statement would be that I was the first person since Jedi who was permitted to stick a fork into the piecrust to see if there was still any steam underneath.
― Timothy Zahn
38. Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
― Wyatt Earp
39. But I found that being an artist and doing accurate work is very difficult.
― Alan Bean