1. When I was a very young lawyer, I had a senior partner who advised me never to get mad, except on purpose.
― Warren Christopher
2. Judges ought to be more learned than witty, more reverend than plausible, and more advised than confident. Above all things, integrity is their portion and proper virtue.
— Francis Bacon
3. An actress once advised me, ‘Make sure you do your own laundry – it will keep you honest.
― Cate Blanchett
4. The parties are advised to chill.
― Alex Kozinski
Read Here, Just Saying Hello Quotes
5. I have never advised the destruction of life, but of property, yes.
― Emmeline Pankhurst
6. are advised they are breaking the law.
― Elizabeth Kolbert
7. The special counsel has not advised Mr. Rove that he is a target of the investigation and affirmed that he has made no decision concerning charges.
― Robert Luskin
8. Don’t be surprised, If I demur, for, be advised, My passport’s green. No glass of ours was ever raised To toast The Queen.
9. Judges ought to be more leaned than witty, more reverent than plausible, and more advised than confident. Above all things, integrity is their portion and proper virtue.
― Francis Bacon
10. Readers are advised to remember the devil is a liar.
― C S Lewis
11. You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say.
― A. A. Milne
12. When you’re out” She advised, “try to appear captivated.
― Melissa Bank
13. People are generally badly advised when they’re starting out in the creative field.
― Julian Lennon
14. At this point I was strongly advised that I was too young socially to go to college so I took a second senior year at Andover, another boarding school.
― William Standish Knowles
15. There are two modes of transport in Los Angeles: car and ambulance. Visitors who wish to remain inconspicuous are advised to choose the latter.
― Fran Lebowitz
16. They first condemn that first advised the ill.
― John Dryden
17. I was regularly advised not to go into music, that I should give up that foolish dream.
― Dave Matthews
18. Napoleon advised: Place your iron hand inside a velvet glove.
― Robert Greene
19. You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say.
― A.A. Milne
Also Read, True Cottage Quotes
20. We were advised that nobody could stop us from pursuing our craft simply because we had honed, or even developed that craft while working at a company.
― David Crane
21. Art the one achievement of Man which has made the long trip from all fours seem well advised.
22. We advised them to do what they think proper against the war.
― Hanoe Hannah
23. I have always advised men to read Votes
― Mother Jones
24. The young will no longer be advised by the old,” she said to the hall porter. “That is because we advised them to die,” said the hall porter.
― Kerry Greenwood
25. I always advised men to read.
― Mary Harris
26. Chilo advised, “not to speak evil of the dead.
― Diogenes Laërtius
27. Be advised that all flatters live at the expense of those who listen to them.
― Jean De La
28. Exercise caution, as I have advised many people.
― George Carman
Also Read, Inspiring Coaching Quotes
29. Tell the truth, she advised him, and everything will be fine.
― John Grisham
30. So be advised, the streets is full of surprises.
31. I have always advised people never to apply for a job you do not really want.
― Michael Todd
32. If anyone makes trouble I’ve advised him to dot him one on the jaw in the best British style.
― John Buchan
33. If the lion was advised by the fox, he would be cunning.
― William Blake
34. Don’t decide yet,” Hephaestus advised. “Wait until daybreak. Daybreak is a good time for decisions.
― Rick Riordan
35. Only be pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.
36. The Republicans have a “me too” candidate running on a “yes but” platform, advised by a “has been” staff.
― Adlai Stevenson
37. A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.
38. I’m always advised and I follow that advice never to talk about security issues.
― Geert Wilders
39. Don’t run, Fanny advised. That will only arouse his primal male urge to pursue fleeing prey.
― Nicole Jordan