Being controlled by ourselves can be the only and most effective means of quoting oneself that is capable of completely changing our lives. Our expectations are our control, if you try to identify it, then you will find that you are the way you think.
We are constantly learning and seeing from our ancestors that history creates the same that always keeps itself different from the world, that is, do not try to keep yourself according to the world, but make yourself so that the world tries to be according to you .
It is not just being yourself quotes, but it is a truth on the path of how many great and learned people in the world became and gave new wonders to the world.
It is said that life is a struggle and to make it successful one has to struggle with one’s own desires. Therefore, have faith in yourself and give a new twist to your goal so that your expectations will be according to you.
Hopefully, the being yourself quotes given here will help you to identify yourself, what your purpose means to you.
Inspiring Be Yourself quotes
1. Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except yourself.
― Gautama Buddha
2. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
― Oscar Wilde
3. The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself.
― Rita Mae Brown
4. Be yourself, don’t take anything from anyone, and never let them take you alive.
― Gerard Way
5. Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.
― Allen Ginsberg
6. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
― Maya Angelou
Also Read, Diwali Festival Quotes
7. You cannot change what you are, only what you do.
― Philip Pullman
8. Don’t compromise yourself – you’re all you have.
― John Grisham
9. When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.
― Lao Tzu
10. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
― André Gide
11. Some people around you will not understand your journey. They don’t need to; it’s not for them.
― Paulo Coelho
12. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. To shine your brightest light is to be who you truly are.
― Roy T. Bennett
14. Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.
― Roy T. Bennett
15. Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.
― Judy Garland
Read Here, Keep It Simple Quotes and Sayings
16. Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.
17. There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself.
― Anthony Rapp
18. It only seems that there is something more important for you to do than to just quietly be yourself.
― Guy Finley
19. Make the most of yourself….for that is all there is of you.
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.
― Lady Gaga
21. Just be yourself, there is no one better.
― Taylor Swift
22. You must not be afraid of your uniqueness and you must care less and less what people think of you.
― Robert Greene
23. No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.
― Buckminster Fuller
24. When someone is properly grounded in life, they shouldn’t have to look outside themselves for approval.
25. Don’t believe you have to be like anybody to be somebody. ― Nike
26. Don’t let other people decide who you are.
― Bob Goff
27. If you desire to make a difference in the world, you must be different from the world.
― Elaine S. Dalton
28. You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?
― Dr. Seuss
29. Find out who you are and do it on purpose.
― Dolly Parton
30. Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got.
― Janis Joplin