Time is a situation beyond which no one matters. Therefore, take advantage of it by following the time. Our scholars used to say that some work is always completed with the help of others. So take advantage of it as per the time.
Here some great lines written by our great writers are available which presents the details of Behalf Quotes. And expresses how to use it.
1. Those who ‘abjure’ violence can do so only because others are committing violence on their behalf.
― George Orwell
2. I can’t speak on behalf of the show. I’m not a creator; I’m just a pawn.
3. And then you meet one person and your life changes forever.
4. Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression.
5. People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
― George Orwell
6. No one else can take risks for us, or face our losses on our behalf, or give us self-esteem. No one can spare us from life’s slings and arrows, and when death comes, we meet it alone.
― Martha Beck
7. I’m of a fearsome mind to throw my arms around every living librarian who crosses my path, on behalf of the souls they never knew they saved.
― Barbara Kingsolver
8. Committing genocide on behalf of an institution generates greater loyalty to it than merely getting people fired from their jobs on its behalf.
― John McCarthy
9. The functions of the family in a highly differentiated society are not to be interpreted as functions directly on behalf of the society, but on behalf of personality.
― Talcott Parsons
10. I was a heart surgeon before I came to Congress, and I’ve worked many holidays on behalf of my patients.
11. When we first met, i had no idea you would be so important to me.
12. I have to say, on behalf of the NDP, from coast to coast, I want to thank all Canadians for their wishes and really, their love for Jack.
― Nycole Turmel
13. That’s the duty of the old, to be anxious on behalf of the young. And the duty of the young is to scorn the anxiety of the old.
― Philip Pullman
14. On behalf of the township and the people of this community, thank you so much for your service and your commitment to the community.
15. If a fellow wants to be a nobody in the business world, let him neglect sending the mail man to somebody on his behalf.
― Charles F. Kettering
16. You cannot speak on behalf of a nation when you have no mandate to do so.
― Jean-Marie Le Pen
17. Antitrust law isn’t about protecting competing businesses from each other, it’s about protecting competition itself on behalf of the public.
― Al Franken
18. Part of my job is to advocate on my constituents’ behalf to federal agencies who aren’t always responsive.
19. There is no substitute for your impassioned prayers on behalf of your children.
― Jim George
20. Whether you agree with me, disagree with me, like me or loathe me, don’t bind my hands when I am negotiating on behalf of the British people.
― John Major
21. We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.
― Hillary Clinton
Also Read, Inspiring Quotes About Myths
22. Pray for someone else’s child, your pastor, the military, the police officers, the firemen, the teachers, the government. There’s no end to the ways that you can intervene on behalf of others through prayer.
― Monica Johnson
23. Nonviolent tactics can move into action on our behalf men not naturally inclined to act for us.
― Barbara Deming
24. I want to compliment The Heritage Foundation for its work on behalf of a strong national defense.
― Don Nickles
25. Committing genocide on behalf of an institution generates greater loyalty to it than merely getting people fired from their jobs on its behalf. John ― McCarthy
26. Clearly you need a new team to go out to bat on your behalf; to fight for your rights and to report back to you personally and to the leadership of the IFP.
― Mangosuthu Buthelezi
27. I love what I do. I don’t do it for the money. I work on behalf of investors that I like and want to do well for. I’m a competitive person.
― Bill Ackman
28. I am always touched when friends make contributions to my foundation on my behalf.
― Liya Kebede
29. I believe that to have interfered as I have done as I have always freely admitted I have done in behalf of His despised poor, was not wrong, but right.
— John Brown
30. Working on behalf of companion animals is so important. We start to realize how healing they are.
― Bernadette Peters
31. I want to tell you I’m sorry on behalf of every man that has ever hurt you.
32. Those who ‘abjure’ violence can do so only because others are committing violence on their behalf.
― George Orwell
33. Scripture makes it clear to me that there is an obligation to speak out on behalf of those being persecuted.
― Frank R. Wolf
34. Brave plays the long game on behalf of users first, and also publishers, to win a better Web with fast, safe browsing, anonymous micropayments, and user control over data.
― Brendan Eich
35. As the leader of the nation, I say in behalf of the Filipino people to the world: we are strong and principled believers in democracy.
― Gloria Macapagal
36. It is easy to be wise on behalf of others than to be so for ourselfves.
― Francois Dela
37. But I’m very happy with my life the way it has been turning out. A little time in the country, a little time with the animals and working on behalf of them.
― Mary Tyler Moore
38. When you are reading, someone has done a lot of work on your behalf, someone has had ideas and has then written and corrected and improved them so that they can be shared.
― Margaret Mahy
39. When the men are silent, it is our duty to raise our voices in behalf of our ideals.
― Clara Zetkin
40. Libraries keep the records on behalf of all humanity. the unique and the absurd, the wise and the fragments of stupidity.
― Vartan Gregorian
41. The problem with Papua is: who has the legitimacy to negotiate on behalf of Papuans with the government?
― Devi Anwar
42. You develop a thick skin. And once all the chips have been played, you make sure you’re working on behalf of Arizona.
― Paul Gosar