Breathing is such a necessity that we forget all our problems. It is not only suitable for the body but it is the main key to keep our consciousness in our control. Breathe quotes are the unique secret of freeing yourself from the events happening in daily life which is present here through Breathe Quotes.
If you consider one thing, when was the last time you focused on your breathe? Perhaps you will not have the answer.
Because in our busy lives, we rarely notice the time of our breathing, which is the elixir of life.
Breathing deeply eliminates stress in our day-to-day life. Apart from this, it also gives us inspiration in the same way that we are unable to focus on breathing, in the same way we ignore some facts from which success is lost from us.
Our scholars, who are familiar with this truth, have presented their secrets to you through breathe quotes which may be useful for you.
Inspiring Breathe Quotes
1. Those hot pants of hers were so damned tight, I could hardly breathe.
― Benny Hill
2. We breathe, we think, we conceive of our lives as narratives.
― Christopher Lehmann-Haupt
3. Without full awareness of breathing, there can be no development of meditative stability and understanding.
― Thich Nhat Hanh
4. The trick to life is to just keep breathing.
― Johnny Lung
5. Learn how to exhale, the inhale will take care of itself.
― Carla Melucci Ardito
6. I love to breathe. Oxygen is sexy!
― Kris Carr
7. Do not be afraid that joy will make the pain worse; it is needed like the air we breathe.
Also Read, Inspiring Quotes About Myths
8. Remember to breathe. It is after all, the secret of life.
9. No one can get inner peace by pouncing on it.
― Harry Emerson Fosdick
10. I’ve decided to be happy because it is good for my health.
11. Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it a life? ― Mary Oliver
12. Happiness breathes when you do.
― Terri Guillemets
13. What art offers is space — a certain breathing room for the spirit.
― John Updike
14. The moment you breathe your first breath, you won.
― J.R. Rim
15. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
― Marcus Aurelius
16. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance.
― Andrea Boydston
17. Breathing is the greatest pleasure in life.
― Giovanni Papini
18. I schedule ‘me’ time because, just like everyone else, I need to unwind. I try to remember to take it easy and breathe.
― Mandy Ingber
19. I love being in the woods, when I can just walk barefoot in the grass and just sit down and breathe. I love that so much.
― Jessie Reyez
20. It is nice finding that place where you can just go and relax.
― Moises Arias
Also Read, Inspiring Cottage Quotes
21. Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.
― Etty Hillesum
22. While we breathe, we will hope.
― Barack Obama
23. Take every breath as an event.
― Arzum Uzun
24. He lives most life whoever breathes most air.
― Elizabeth Barrett
25. Who breathe where you will, come into me and snatch me up to yourself.
― Richard Rolle
26. These guys live and breathe football; they get something out of going to the training ground every day.
― Alan Hansen
27. The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
― Erma Bombeck
28. The wisest one-word sentence? Breathe.
― Terri Guillemets
29. Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again.
― Gustav Mahler
30. Remember how to breathe, how to live…please!!
― Fuyumi Soryo
31. Happy the man whose wish and care a few paternal acres bound, content to breathe his native air in his own ground.
― Alexander Pope
32. We breathe the light, we breathe the music, we breathe the moment as it passes through us.
― Anne Rice
33. If you just remember to breathe and smile before you act, you’ll always make the right decision.
― Russell Simmons
34. Culture is the air we breathe all around us.
― Josh Fox
35. Being able to breathe underwater would be sweet.
― Cameron Bright
36. You have the sun, you have the moon, you have the air that you breathe – and you have the Rolling Stones!
― Keith Richards
37. As long as I breathe, I attack.
― Bernard Hinault
38. That’s what nature meant us to do, breathe deep when we are stressed.
― Wim Hof
39. I have time to breathe, time to be myself more often, I am a lot more relaxed and less guarded.
― Cathy Freeman
40. Just let your skin breathe.
― Felicity Huffman
41. Breathing, according to me, corresponds to taking charge of one’s own life.
― Luce Irigaray
42. You’re alive and breathing. That’s a fine reason to celebrate.
― Johnny Lung
43. Technology has become as ubiquitous as the air we breathe, so we are no longer conscious of its presence.
― Godfrey Reggio
44. Be happy. God gave you a breath to breathe every day. You don’t need to be mad about nothin’.
― Lamar Jackson
45. Smile, breathe and go slowly.
― Nhat Hanh
46. Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
― Johnny Depp
47. The secret to longevity is to keep breathing.
― Sophie Tucker
48. And she tried to breathe.
― Alison McGhee
49. Breathe. It’s only a bad day not a bad life.
― Ashley Purdy
50. Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live.
― Robert Southwell
51. I like to let things breathe.
― Kendrick Lamar
52. The moment you breathe your first breath, you won.
― J.R. Rim
53. Breathe in the beauty all around you.
― A.D. Posey
54. I breathe martial arts every day of my life.
― Rafael dos Anjos
55. When people ask me what the most important thing is in life, I answer: ‘Just breathe.’
― Yoko Ono
56. The tree must breathe so I can breathe
― Deepak Chopra
57. I eat, sleep and breathe training.
― Conor McGrefor
58. We must breathe time as fishes breathe water.
― Denise Levertov
59. For breath is life, and if you breathe well you will live long on earth.
― Sanskrit Proverb
60. Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
― L. Frank Baum
61. Breathe is the link between mind and body.
― Dan Brule
62. The nose is for breathing, the mouth is for eating.
63. I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart: I am, I am, I am.
― Sylvia Plath
64. In this very breath that we now take lies the secret that all great teachers try to tell us.
― Peter Matthiessen
65. Fear is excitement without the breath.
― Fritz Perls
66. Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
― L. Frank Baum