Comfortable is such a beautiful word which makes the mind happy. This makes the situation simple and beautiful. Experts of the world believe that to enjoy a comfortable moment one has to go through difficult situations. Therefore, simplify your challenges. Life will be comfortable on its own.
Here are the most famous Comfortable Quotes that define “comfortable words” in a particular way and explain what its purpose is. Life goes on, it only needs one purpose. Then it decides its destination on its own.
Best Comfortable Quotes
1. My desire to exit the game is greater than my desire to remain in it. I have searched my heart through and through and feel comfortable with this decision.
― Barry Sanders
2. Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are.
― Ellen DeGeneres
3. Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
― Les Brown
4. There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.
― Steve Maraboli
5. Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.
― Coco Chanel
Read More, Inspiring Quotes About Myths
6. Don’t ever get too comfortable, you can be replaced.
7. The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.
― Mark Twain
8. I feel very comfortable with the way I look, and I feel very comfortable with the kind of confusion that it creates in people’s minds.
― Brian Molko
9. Just remember that, ultimately, dressing is always about attitude, feeling comfortable and confidence.
10. Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?
― Ernest Gaines
11. Comfort is a stance of avoidance rather than the pursuit of excellence.
― Craig D. Lounsbrough
12. Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.
― Clare Boothe Luce
13. How could you ever feel comfortable if no matter where you went you felt like you belonged someplace else?
― Mark Peter Hughes
14. There’s nothing more comfortable than sleeping while someone gets ready for work.
15. I define success as being comfortable with yourself and your life. And that is about as good as it gets, really.
― Treat williams
16. You just feel comfortable with him, and he certainly makes sure that you’re comfortable. He makes sure that you feel good and that you’re happy with what you’re doing.
― Albert Finney
17. I always feel comfortable in chaos. I find peace like that.
― Little Paulson
18. A comfortable, convenient life is not a real life – the more comfortable, the less alive. The most comfortable life is in the grave.
19. As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone.
― Sienna Miller
20. As I recall, I was still dressed when I fell asleep.
Just making sure you were comfortable.
And making yourself equally comfortable, I see.
― Kelley Armstrong
21. Spiritual security means you are fully alive and comfortable in your life as it is, without expecting anything.
― Dainin Katagiri
22. A man can’t be comfortable without his own approval.
― Mark Twain
23. Don’t ever dumb yourself down just to make someone else feel comfortable.
24. I like being comfortable at airports, in flip-flops with no jewelry on.
― Bad Bunny
25. I wrote for a weekly magazine and then edited a literary magazine, but I did not really feel comfortable with the profession of journalism itself.
― Guillermo Cabrera Infante
26. When we are comfortable and inattentive, we run the risk of committing grave injustices absentmindedly.
― Chinua Achebe
27. I see myself as sexy. If you are comfortable with it, it can be very classy and appealing.
Also Read, Road Quotes and Saying
28. Success isn’t supposed to feel comfortable
― Jordan Hoechlin
29. If you want to feel more comfortable and happy, work on making the people around you more comfortable and happy.
― Kathy Freston
30. Don’t tell me what somebody said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable to say it to you.
31. When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.
― Clifton Paul Fadiman
32. Anxiety is so comfortable that people are more willing to live with it rather than willing to heal from it.
― Anand Thakur
33. If I have to be focused and watch what I say, then I have to be comfortable.
― Katherine Heigl
34. Don’t get too comfortable with who you are at any given time – you may miss the opportunity to become who you want to be.
― Jon Bon Jovi
35. I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
― James McAvoy
36. The only comfort I found was in planning to disappear.”
― Aspen Matis
37. If you’re comfortable in your own skin, you will feel beautiful – and look beautiful to others, too.
― Adriana Lima
38. I’m comfortable with anything after the fact.
― George Saunders
39. To be outstanding – get comfortable with being uncomforatble.
40. I’m open to play for anybody that would give me respect, treat me the right way, and actually going to make me feel comfortable.
― Pedro Martinez
41. A bitter truth: some people are comfortable with your acceptance of their abuse.
― Anand Thakur
42. The room has to be comfortable; the house has to look habitable.
― Adolf Loos
43. You have to be comfortable in the uncomfortableness.
― A J Mclean
44. The more you seek the uncomfortable, the more you will become comfortable.
― Conor McGregor
45. Before you pledge allegiance, you should thoroughly examine your government to see if you are comfortable with doing so.
― Steven Magee
46. I think I have become more comforatble about being a human being.
― Cameron Diaz
47. Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
― Les Brown
48. The universe never allows you to be comfortable when you are limiting yourself.
― Lily Diaz
49. If we can put a man on the moon, we can make pantyhose comfortable.
― Sara Blakely
50. When we are comfortable, we remain relaxed, however, when we see trouble coming, we take our active position ― Sunday Adelaja
51. I am comfortable at the height where destiny has put me. ― Pranab Mukherjee
52. Are you comfortable with pledging allegiance to a government that failed to prepare for a pandemic?
― Steven Magee
53. I would rather be uncomfortable with the truth than to be lied to in comfort. That’s just my nature.
― Jesse Ventura
54. Never get too comfortable there’s always room for improvement or replacement.
55. It is hard to feel safe and comfortable when the only measures for what is safe and comfortable are normative ideas you don’t abide by.
― Samhita Mukhopadhyay
56. Be uncomfortable to become comfortable in the future.
― Jacklyn Tyson
57. I like decorative, functional things that I feel comfortable in.
― Joey Lauren Adams
58. Being comfortable with who you are is the ultimate threat.
― Sean Beaudoin
59. When I’m home, I like a cozy, comfortable, calming space.
― Stacy Keibler
60. Growth isn’t always comfortable, sometimes it requires you to make changes you never thought of.
― Hopal Green
61. To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.
― Sophia Bush
62. I’m perfectly comfortable going nowhere in life.
63. I feel more comfortable with myself now. I don’t know if I feel sexier. I feel more whole.
― Teri Hatcher
64. Sharing your emotions with paper is so much more comforting than sharing with someone else.
― Shilpa Goel