If you want to find peace and hope in the world, then go to the Cottage near a river, pond, lake, and waterfall. There, nature displays its lovely tone and unique scene, seeing that a person gets free from all his miseries, worries, and troubles.
The cottage is considered a symbol of love from time immemorial where nature shows its love affair. One such famous Cottage Quotes is present in front of you which is known by great experts.
Best cottage quotes which provide you happiness and peace
1. There is no cottage like comfort in any brick house in the world. ― Unknown
2. [On Denmark:] … that little country of cottage cheese and courage …― Bette Midler
3. Being inside this cottage, with dark wooden walls and hand-carved furniture like my own home, cast a darkened stain onto my heart. ― Katherine McIntyre
4. My path is full of petals–I have swept it for no others.
My thatch gate has been closed–but opens now for you.
It’s a long way to the market, I can offer you little–
Yet here in my cottage there is old wine for our cups.
― Du Fu
5. If I was an eccentric old spinster in a Merchant Ivory movie, I’d want to share my lovely cottage with Holly and that’s the truth. I’d do the cooking and leave the decorating to her, and we’d be inseparable. ― Lisa Samson
Also read, Best Mirror Quotes
6. A palace cannot make you rich but a cottage in the woods can! We become rich only through simpleness and modestness. ― Mehmet Murat ildan
7. To help my muscles rebuild after I work out, I have a small serving of cottage cheese. ― Brooke Burns
8. A cottage will hold as much happiness as would stock a palace. ― Hamilton Wright Mabie
9. With equal pace, impartial Fate Knocks at the palace, as the cottage gate. ― Horace
10. Overnight I became a cottage industry. ―Jean Harris
11. I would sooner live in a cottage and wonder at everything than live in a castle and wonder at nothing!
― Joan Winmill Brown
12. Life is very nice in Hawaii. I rent a place that has its own cottage so when my friends and family come to visit, they have somewhere nice to stay.
― Jorge Garcia
13. Let us prefer the lonely cottage, while blest with liberty, to gilded palaces, surrounded with the ensigns of slavery. ― Joseph Warren
14. Let them show me a cottage where there are not the same vices of which they accuse the courts.
― Lord Chesterfield
15. You can’t possibly fathom the ins and outs of a prepubescent beauty treatment until you’ve felt the strange but exhilarating tingle of a cottage-cheese-and-Pop-Rocks facial. ― Sloane Crosley
16. Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler, and sweeper.
― Swami Vivekananda
17. I have always been attracted to the cottage industry side of this business. ― Derek Bailey
18. My cottage is on Lake Huron and it’s always nice to have the chance to get away and hear the waves crashing while reading a good book. ― Tessa Virtue
19. I like to go to my simple cottage by the ocean or, really, any beach. ― Barry Sternlicht
20. He stood beside a cottage lone And listened to a lute, One summer’s eve, when the breeze was gone, And the nightingale was mute. ― Thomas Kibble Hervey
21. The wolf sniffed beneath the door to be sure this was a human cottage. The scent was undeniable. No pigs, except in bacon form. The wolf thought bacon form was a very sensible way for pigs to behave.
― Vivian Vande Veld
22. The Cottage was one of my favorite stadiums to play in. It was such an intimate atmosphere, and I’ve just got so many great memories of playing there. ― Clint Dempsey
23. Everyone can identify with a fragrant garden, with the beauty of the sunset, with the quiet of nature, with a warm and cozy cottage. ― Thomas Kinkade
24. Twenty years ago, I was living in a lovely cottage on the edge of Dartmoor but I couldn’t afford to run a car. ― Mary Wesley
25. Craven Cottage is a great stadium, really traditional, going through the rows of houses until a stadium suddenly appears. ― Edwin van der Sar
26. I see myself as a private-equity investor that helps rebuild companies. Restructuring is a cottage industry in that there aren’t that many serious practitioners. ― Wilbur Ross
Also read, Best Quotes about India
27. An exile from home splendor dazzles in vain, Oh give me my lowly thatched cottage again; The birds singing gayly, that came at my call, Give me them, and that peace of mind dearer than all. ― John Howard Payne
28. I think some orator commenting upon that fate said that though the winds of heaven might whistle around an Englishman’s cottage, the King of England could not. ―John J. Ingalls
29. I eat cottage cheese for dinner, with salt and pepper! ― Dave Chappelle
30. Her modest looks the cottage might adorn, Sweet as the primrose peeps beneath the thorn. ― Oliver Goldsmith
31. He passed a cottage with a double coach-house, A cottage of gentility; And he owned with a grinThat his favorite sinIs pride that apes humility. ― Robert Southey
32. True love would look a second time. True love would not be thwarted. True love would not accept no for an answer. He would search the world and certainly look again and again in every cottage in Euphrasia until he finds you. ― Alex Flinn
33. With both agents and publishers hungry for bestsellers, literature will have to end up as a cottage industry.
― Anthony Burgess
34. I’m the king of the dead and I make my throne On a monument slab of marble cold; And my scepter of the rule is the spade I hold: Come they from the cottage or come they from the hall, Mankind are my subjects, all, all, all! Let them loiter in pleasure or toilfully spin I gather them in, I gather them in. ― Benjamin
35. But the grandsire’s chair is empty, The cottage is dark and still; There’s a nameless grave on the battle-field, And a new one under the hill. ― William Winter
36. The cottage is the palace of a humble man! ― Mehmet Murat ildan
37. The low lintels of the cottage have many disadvantages, but they have one supreme advantage. They afford an immediate topic of conversation. They make things start, quite literally, with a bang. ― Beverley Nichols
38. If you ever felt alone, come to my cottage and drink the whole bottle; it is not so bad to be abnormal for a while. ― M.F. Moonzajer
39. In a simple and peaceful cottage with a beautiful view, you will not be dreaming about the palaces or the heaven, because you already have a perfect thing! ― Mehmet Murat ildan
40. An English village could never be mistaken for an American one: the outline against the sky differs; a thatched cottage makes a very wavy line on the blue above. ― Maria Mitchell
41. Just as there comes a warm sunbeam into every cottage window, so comes a lovebeam of God’s care and pity for every separate need. ― Nathaniel Hawthorne
42. Every farm with slaves was a slave-breeding farm. Raising slaves was mostly a cottage industry… ― Ned Sublette
43. For the Christ-child who comes is the Master of all; No palace too great, no cottage too small. ― Phillips Brooks
44. The palace is not safe when the cottage is not happy. ― Benjamin Disraeli
45. Many miles away there’s a shadow on the door of a cottage on the Shore of a dark Scottish lake. ― Walter Scott
46. If to do were as easy as to know what were good to do, chapels had been churches, and poor men’s cottage princes’ palaces. ― William Shakespeare
47. I am enormously uncool. I’ve made a cottage industry of being uncool. And I’m fine with that. ― Chuck Palahniuk
48. In my heart, I’m just a kid from the council houses. I can remember the old cottage and my dad coming round with the tin bath. I’m not a rich man. ― Terry Pratchett
49. I would rather be poor in a cottage full of books than a king without the desire to read. ― Thomas Babington Macaulay
50. Let them show me a cottage where there are not the same vices of which they accuse the courts. ― Philip Stanhope
51. I ate cottage cheese all the time growing up, but it wasn’t until I was in college that I became aware of the stigma surrounding it. ― Claire Saffitz
52. There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair. ― Friedrich Schiller
53. You thought you were being made into a decent little cottage but He is building a palace. He intends to come & live in it Himself. ― C. S. Lewis
54. I cannot get into cottage cheese, and I’ve tried a lot. Yogurt is hard for me to eat, too. I have to hold my nose to get it down. There’s something wrong with that. ― Chandra Wilson
55. I love to live alone in my own little cottage, where I can spend much time in prayer, etc. ― David Brainerd
56. My idea of fun is to sit looking at a blank wall in a cottage, making up stories in utter silence. The thought of going back to work in an office is horrendous. ― Paula Hawkins
57. They gave it to us for about five bucks a week, and we just went there to live. Probably the first band that ever did that back then and it became the famous cottage. ― Jim Capaldi
58. I’m very happy in my 18th-century worker’s cottage in Kent and playing my music for the dog-walkers paused outside. ― Christian McKay
59. The cottage garden; most for use designed, Yet not of beauty destitute. ― Charlotte Smith
60. You thought you were going to be made into a decent little cottage: but He is building a palace. He intends to come and live in it himself. ― C.S Lewis
61. Every antique farm-house and the moss-grown cottage is a picture. ― Washington Irving
62. In winter we lead a more inward life. Our hearts are warm and cheery, like cottages under drifts…
― Henry David Thoreau
63. Her modest looks the cottage might adorn, Sweet as the primrose peeps beneath the thorn.
― Oliver Goldsmith
64. The cottage industry of India had to perish in order that Lancashire might flourish. ― Mahatma Gandhi
65. Khaddar does not displace a single cottage industry. ― Mahatma Gandhi
66. Millions of stars blazed in darkness, and on the far shore a few lights burned in cottages. Otherwise there was no reminder of human life. ― Rachel Carson
67. A palace cannot make you rich but a cottage in the woods can! ― Mehmet Murat ildan
68. I have found more inspiration in the cottages of fishermen than in the palaces of the rich. ― Wilfred Grenfell
69. Mr Michener, as timeless as a stack of National Geographics, is the ultimate Summer Writer. Just as one goes back to the cottage in Maine, so one goes back to one’s Michener. ― Wilfrid Sheed
70. For a beggar to live at court is not so much as the King to dwell with him in his cottage. ― William Gurnall
71. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage, and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it, and it shall fall, and not rise again. ― Song of Solomon Bible
72. A hidden wooden cottage is much safer than a solid fortress standing in an obvious place on the hill!. ― Mehmet Murat ildan
73. If you have good neighbors, you can bear living in a bad cottage; if you have bad neighbors, you can’t bear living even in a good palace. ― Mehmet Murat ildan
74. The palace is not safe when the cottage is not happy. ― Benjamin Disraeli
75. It’s harder for a leader to be born in a palace than to be born in a cabin.
― Woodrow Wilson