Almost everyone in the world are unhappy with their problems. But to get out of such problems some Cry Quotes have been provided here. Which, along with courage, convinces us that this problem is only for a moment.
1. I love winners when they cry, losers when they try.
― Tom T. Hall
2. I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.
― Santosh Kalwar
3. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
― Dr. Seuss
4. Never make your mother cry, she did everything for you before your birth.
5. Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
― Malcolm X
6. Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.
― Violeta Parra
Read More: Road Quotes and Saying
7. If I cry, it’s about the personal loss of a friend or something like that. But when it comes to politics – no, I don’t cry.
― Nancy Pelosi
8. If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.
― Rabindranath Tagore
9. As I get older, I find I cry much more often than I did.
10. I cry because I know he doesn’t feel the way I do. I cry because I think of how pathetic I am. And I cry because I think I’ll be crying forever.
11. It is better to laugh than cry.
― Maria Grazia Cucinotta
12. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
― Steve Maraboli
13. The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them.
― Lois McMaster Bujold
14. I don’t cry when you leave me, I cry when you don’t come.
15. People cry, not because they’re weak It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
16. Don’t cry for them to be happy.
― Lailah Gifty Akita
17. All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
― Swami Vivekananda
18. Don’t cry about money, it never cries for you.
19. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you, cry with your girlfriends.
20. I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry… just make me feel alive.
― Joey Lauren Adams
21. This is the generation whose first cry of life was the Hungarian uprising.
― Joseph Brodsky
Also Read: Guess Quotes
22. When we are born, we cry that we are come to this great stage of fools.
― William Shakespeare
23. Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.
― Gabriel Garcia Marquez
24. If one day you feel like crying call meI can’t promise to make you laugh but I’m willing to cry with you.
25. I cry all the time. I love to laugh, too. It’s important to create an environment for yourself where you feel what you need to and don’t hold it in.
― Kaley Cuoco
26. Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children.
― Khalil Gibran
27. Everyone can teach themselves to cry… but sometimes you have just got to see that mental movie going on. You’ve got to be feeling it.
28. I’m worth more dead than alive. Don’t cry for me after I’m gone; cry for me now.
― Marlene Dietrich
29. My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.
― Maya Angelou
30. There are three things we cry about in life, things that are lost, things that are found, and things that are magnificent.
― Doug Coupland
31. When pain brings you down, don’t be silly, don’t close your eyes and cry, you just might be in the best position to see the sun shine.
― Alanis Morissette
32. I’m an emotional gangster. I cry once every month.
― Cardi B
33. No guy is worth your tears and when you find the one that is.He won’t make you cry.
34. I’m the kind of person that if I’m not getting something that I need from somewhere. I don’t cry about it, I’m like OK I’m going to go here and find what I need.
― CM Punk
35. There’s moments where I want to break down and cry, but not give up.
― Ashlee Simpson
Here More: Quotes About Advised
36. I am a human being. When you are frustrated, you do cry. It’s more than once that I cried.
37. My entire soul is a cry, and all my work is a commentary on that cry.
― Nikos Kazantzakis
38. Not all of those who cry The poor, the poor! will enter the kingdom of heaven.
― Michael Novak
39. People can cry much easier than they can change.
― James Baldwin
40. You only cry for help if you believe there is help to cry for.
― Wentworth Miller
41. You can laugh, you can cry, you can express yourself, but please don’t hurt each other!
― Tommy Wiseau
42. I never wear mascara; I laugh until I cry too often.
― Jeanne Calment
43. I believe in discipline, so I’m not the right person to cry about weakness and things like this, but maybe I’m not human.
44. I often want to cry. That is the only advantage women have over men – at least they can cry.
― Jean Rhys
45. The physical voice we use in prayer need not be great nor startling; even should we not lift up any great cry or shout, God will yet hear us.
46. You stay safe, You love. You survive. You laugh and cry and struggle and sometimes you fail and sometimes you succeed. You Push.
― Carrie Ryan
47. The rich become richer and the poor become poorer is a cry heard throughout the whole civilized world. ― Friedrich Schiller
48. The mirror is my best friend because when I cry it never laughs.
49. I still don’t think it’s pathetic to cry over someone. It just means you care about them deeply and you’re sad.
― Jenny Han
50. I mean, we’ve all had those dreams where, you know, we try to cry out and our voice won’t come.
51. Bad things happen sometimes, but I cant always cry about it. Now I do that at the end of the day, I tuck myself away, I have a cry and let it out.
― Cher Lloyd
More Quotes Here