There are various ways to achieve unique respect in the world and to develop your identity which can be achieved by your hard work. Let me remind you that the thing sought is never valued.
Our scholars have composed many Demanding Quotes for you about ways of making identity, which you will surely find inspiration. However, it is also true that your ancestors always inspire you in the form of some great quotes.
Here are some great demanding quotes that will offer you the right encouragement.
68 Saying & Quotes About Demanding
1. The living are more demanding; the dead can wait.
― Primo Levi
2. knowledge of who we are prevents us from being distracted by the demands of our surroundings
― Sunday Adelaja
3. The word ‘racism’ is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything – and demanding evidence makes you a ‘racist.
― homas Sowell
4. Our Joy comes from living our own lives simply –
never from demanding that others live simply –
or from ever making any demands whatsoever upon others.
― Jonathan Lockwood Huie
5. Moral courage, to me, is much more demanding than physical courage.
― Leonal Van
6. I am a demanding person to interview.
― Nico Rosberg
Also Read, Inspiring Coaching Quotes
7. There’s nothing hippie about my picture of Christ. The Gospels paint a picture of a very demanding, sometimes divisive love, but love it is.
8. Terrorism is the tactic of demanding the impossible, and demanding it at gunpoint.
― Christopher Hitchens
9. She kept going: why put it off? Yes, why put it off? she asked herself. And her question was solid, demanding a serious answer.
10. The fidelity of a dog is a precious gift demanding no less binding moral responsibilities than the friendship of a human being.
― Konrad Lorenz
11. When you are surrounded by four people, one of them smiling, taunting, demanding, terrorizing, you don’t have a complete grasp or perfect vision.
12. Enclosing every thin man, there’s a fat man demanding elbow room.
13. The common theme of common sense is that it’s commonly rejected as uncommonly demanding.
― Craig D. Lounsbrough
14. I was naughty but never demanding. I never asked my parents for shoes or tracksuits. I was happy with what I had.
― Hima Das
15. True friends are appreciative and never demanding.
― Jonathan Lockwood Huie
16. If demanding the respect I deserve makes me a bitch, so be it.
Also Read, True Cottage Quotes
17. No one has the right to destroy another person’s belief by demanding empirical evidence.
― Ann Landers
18. Not everyone realizes that to write a really good piece of journalism is at least as demanding intellectually as the achievement of any scholar.
― Max Weber
19. There’s nothing worse than finding yourself in a situation, a very demanding piece of work, and knowing that you’re not a true ally to the person who’s in charge of all that.
― Daniel Day-Lewis
20. She headed for a wide flat rock on the creek’s bank, her posture still demanding ‘no trespassing’ but no longer ‘trespassers will be shot.
― Kristen Heitzmann
21. I am too intelligent, too demanding, and too resourceful for anyone to be able to take charge of me entirely. No one knows me or loves me completely. I have only myself
— Simone de Beauvoir
22. There’s something contagious about demanding freedom.
― Robin Morgan
23. The kingdom of God is a crash-bang opera: the king is dramatic, demanding, and unavoidable.
― Alan Hirsch
24. A baby is the most demanding boss, but pays your salary with smiles and love.
25. Be grateful to those who refuse your demands. They are your benefactors.
― Marty Rubin
Read Here, Just Saying Hello Quotes
26. One can be very happy without demanding that others agree with them.
― Ira Gershwin
27. The voices in my head are all demanding drinks.
28. A person will complain about his problems, unwilling to receive solutions, while demanding attention trough a victimization, reflecting lack of responsibility.
― Mark Brightlife
29. Have a vision. Be demanding.
― Colin Powell
30. No one has the right to destroy another person’s belief by demanding empirical evidence.
― Ann Landers
31. Parenthood is the most difficult, demanding job in the entire world, – Author: Meg Cabot
32. Times may be hard and people may be demanding, but never forget that life is special. Every single day is a special day. God is at work in you!
— Charles R. Swindoll
33. Taxation is just a sophisticated way of demanding money with menaces.
― Terry Pratchett
34. Progress is personal; it comes from individuals demanding more of themselves and everyone else.
― Richard Koch
35. The aim of demanding quick responses or decisions is to limit time to consider options.
― Steven Redhead
36. I’m pretty demanding with myself and my work, and I always put a lot of pressure on myself. I try to do the best job I can every time.
― Fede Alvarez
Read Here, Famous Forget Quotes
37. Look, demanding somebody do anything in this day and age is not going to fly
38. Demanding respect is like chasing a butterfly. Chase it, and you’ll never catch it. Sit still, and it may light on your shoulder.
― Max Lucado
39. I don’t mind demanding women.
― Chris Noth
40. School is very demanding these days.
― Ross W. Greene
41. demanding what we want ignores the other person’s sense of control and they will want to resist us.
― Bob Bray
42. Our public school system is our country’s biggest and most inefficient monopoly, yet it keeps demanding more and more money.
― Phyllis Schlafly
43. Science is competitive, aggressive, demanding. It is also imaginative, inspiring, uplifting.
― Vera Rubin
44. Terrorism is the tactic of demanding the impossible, and demanding it at gunpoint.
― Christopher Hitchens
45. When facing a dilemma, choose the more morally demanding alternative
46. If your customers are demanding, be thankful.
― Ron Kaufman
47. What we know is the workplace is more demanding than ever before.
― Margaret Spellings
48. A sense of humor is a requisite to surviving in our demanding world
― Janette Oke
Also Read, Some Great Zero Quotes
49. From the reader’s view, a poem is more demanding than prose.
― Mark Strand
50. He is demanding of his colleagues, but he is demanding of himself because he wants to change things for the better.
― Harriet Harman
51. Between an uncontrolled escalation and passivity, there is a demanding road of responsibility that we must follow.
― Dominique de Villepin
52. Our ideals, like the gods of old, are constantly demanding human sacrifices
53. Small children and unruly people who are demanding attention.
― Hillary Clinton
54. I don’t mean to be demanding but I need some understanding, I want to be with you.
55. As an announcer, ‘The Price Is Right’ is the mother of all shows not only because of its legacy, but because it is by far the most demanding game show.
― Randy West
56. It’s been very demanding, very tiring, very stressful, but in the end extremely rewarding.
― Alan Turner
57. Being manager means living in the middle of the media attention, through praise and critics. This is something I live with. It’s intense and very demanding.
― Unai Emery
58. One can be very happy without demanding that others agree with them
Also Read, Quotes About Arise
59. We survive on novelty, so much less demanding than commitment.
― Mikhail Lermontov
60. It’s very demanding to make up your own music.
― Lee Konitz
61. Asking questions, demanding explanations – these things always led to trouble
― Jennifer Donnelly
62. This is going to be a demanding effort to build an exceptional facility within a very tight schedule.
― Allen Lew
63. Sharing is sometimes more demanding than giving.
― Mary Catherine Bateson
64. However pragmatic you are, it is very demanding being a new parent
65. From the reader’s view, a poem is more demanding than prose.
― Mark Strand
66. The only ones left standing are the ones not demanding.
― Marilyn Manson
67. I take more to the subject than to my ideas about it. I am not interested in any idea I have had, the subject is so demanding and so important.
― Lee Friedlander
68. I was in good shape when I came here, but it (boxing) whooped me. It is way more physically demanding than any other sport.
― Amy Augedahl