In human life a good quote sometimes acts as a magical spark, which leads to life changing discoveries. Discover Quotes is a collection of some such great thoughts which inspire life and give courage to fulfill its great objectives.
Man is bound by his desires and always gets the result of his desires. Therefore, great creators say that put aside your desires and work hard to fulfill your purpose.
Here are some exclusive Discover Quotes that give you the challenge of digging deeper into your own mind and the courage to focus on the satisfaction. It is said that only those who have faith in their struggle can make life successful.
Best Discover Quotes
1. It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover.
― Henri Poincare
2. Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked.
― Warren Buffett
3. One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.
― A.A. Milne
4. We are all humiliated by the sudden discovery of a fact which has existed very comfortably and perhaps been staring at us in private while we have been making up our world entirely without it.
― George Eliot
5. Education is a progressive discovery of our ignorance.
― Will Durant
6. One must know oneself. If this does not serve to discover truth, it at least serves as a rule of life and there is nothing better.
― Blaise Pascal
6. People are so damned afraid that one day they might wake up and discover that they’have grown old.
― Billie Joe
7. Life is an endless process of self-discovery.
― James Gardner
8. Learners are encouraged to discover facts and relationships for themselves.
― Jerome Bruner
9. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
― Andre Gide
10. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
― Mahatma Gandhi
11. It was the first time she’d discovered something she really didn’t want to find, and she didn’t know what to do once she’d found it.
― Jodi Picoult
12. Teaching is the art of assisting discovery.
13. Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is.
― Jackson Pollock
14. As favor and riches forsake a man, we discover in him the foolishness they concealed, and which no one perceived before.
― Jean de Bruyere
15. Give yourself a chance to discover who you really are.
16. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
― Audrey Hepburn
17. All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
― Galileo Galilei
18. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
― Marcel Proust
19. Sometimes you need to get lost in order to discover anything.
― Katie Kacvinsky
20. Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.
21. It is, generally, in the season of prosperity that men discover their real temper, principles, and designs.
― Edmund Bearke
22. He who never made a mistake, never mam a discovery.
― Samuel Smiles
23. The greatest and noblest pleasure which we have in this world is to discover new truths, and the next is to shake off old prejudices.
24. To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.
― Lewis B. Swedes
25. Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish.
― Chuck Palahniuk
26. You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.
― Eric Hoffer
27. I guess some men were meant to grow cold. They just get lost and make it their discovery.
― Leo Kotter
28. What you discover on your own is always more exciting than what someone else discovers for you – it’s like the marriage between romantic love and an arranged marriage.
― Terrence Rafferty
29. You don’t want to get the end of life’s journey and discover you never left the interstate.
― Robert Breault
30. The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude.
― William James
31. The first step toward finding God, Who is Truth, is to discover the truth about myself: and if I have been in error, this first step to truth is the discovery of my error.
― Thomas Merton
32. You can’t know what you don’t know. You can’t know about things you have yet to discover.
― Jonathan Raymond
33. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
― Erol Ozan
34. All great discoveries are made by men whose feelings run ahead of their thinking’s.
― Charles H. Parkhurst
35. This is a place where you can go, that you can feel safe and look inside yourself and discover yourself.
― Betty Ford
36. What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlovely being alone can be.
― Ellen Burstyn
37. Never underestimate the power of thought; it is the greatest path to discovery.
― Idowu Koyenikan
38. Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish.
― Chuck Palahniuk
39. I think the shocking thing to discover is the owls are not stupid and very feral, very hard to train.
― Robbie Coltrane
40. Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really knew.
― Cicely Tyson
41. The seeker embarks on a journey to find what he wants and discovers, along the way, what he needs.
― Wally Lamb
42. It’s life that matters, nothing but life–the process of discovering, the everlasting and perpetual process, not the discovery itself, at all.
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
More Quotes Here