1. I learned early in life that you get places by having the right enemies.
― John Shelby Spong
2. Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.
― George Allen, Sr.
3. Fire False Friends as early as possible. Do it before they dig out the dream seeds you’ve planted! The earlier, the better; the quicker, the safer!
― Israelmore Ayivor
4. Go to bed early and wake up early. The morning hours are good.
― Jeff Bezos
5. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
6. Children wake up early because they are still excited about life.
7. Wake up early everyday so that while others are still dreaming, you can make your dreams come true.
― Hal Elrod
8. Wake up early everyday so that while others are still dreaming, you can make your dreams come true.
― Hal Elrod
9. If you do not rise early you can make progress in nothing.
― William Pitt Chatham
10. When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.
― F. Sionil Jose.
11. If I have any message for others, it is to go for help early and not to be a resistant patient.
― Patty Duke
12. History is a vast early warning system.
― Norman Cousins
13. It gets late early out there.
― Yogi Berra
14. Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. ― J. Paul Getty
15. Wake early, take more!
― Julie Elise Landry
16. We have today a fairly thorough knowledge of the early Greco-Roman period because our motivations are the same.
― Arthur Erickson
17. I define fear as standing across the ring from Joe Louis and knowing he wants to go home early.
― Max Baer
18. Afore me! It is so very late,
That we may call it early by and by.
― William Shakespeare
19. Wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you. Be on offense, not defense.
― Evan Carmichael
20. Successful people wake up early, talk less, stay laser-focused, don’t waste time, live healthily, and ignore the nonsense.
21. Make each day your masterpiece.
― John Wooden
22. As early as when I was five or six I wanted to perform.
― Juliette Lewis
23. The early bird gets the worm. The early worm… gets eaten.
― Norman Ralph Augustine
24. I mean that success has come early. And that is dangerous. Always dangerous.
― Agatha Christie
25. The first step to win yourself is wake up early.
― Sukant Ratnakar
26. Wake up early. Be ambitious. Get stuff done.
27. If you want to change your entire life with one small change, wake up earlier.
― Allie Casazza
28. The only spoof I think is the title, which was just we thought of very early on and it kind of stuck.
― Simon Pegg
29. A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up.
― Florence Griffith Joyner
30. You sleep too early every night trying to dreamed your dreams while I sleep late every night trying to fulfill mine.
31. It’s easier to wake up early and work out than it is to look in the mirror each day and not like what you see.
― Jayne Cox
32. Shout out to all the people who wake up early and shine before the sun does.
33. It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.
34. If there ever was a militant religion, it was that of early New England.
― Paul Harris
35. It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength. ― Maya Angelou
36. As with all priests, you learned early to call the truth heresy.
― Frank Herbert
37. Wake up an hour early to live an hour more.
38. If you want to change your entire life in one small change. Wake up earlier.
39. By getting up early in the morning one also gets more time at his disposal for work as compared to late-risers.
― Rig Veda
40. The early study of Euclid made me a hater of geometry.
― James Joseph Sylvester
41. Early childhood education is the key to the betterment of society.
― Maria Montessori
42. The greatest way to become an actor is to get married too early.
― Mwanandeke Kindembo
43. Successful people wake up early, talk less, stay laser-focused, don’t waste time, live healthy, and ignore nonsense.
44. One day, all your late nights and early mornings will pay off.
45. Some people dream of success, while others wake up early and make it happen.
― Hal Elrod
46. I learned early on how to treat women by the examples that were set around me.
― Jared Leto
47. A beautiful woman should break her mirror early.
― Baltasar Gracian
48. The big government lie in the early days of COVID-19: Do not wear a mask.
― Steven Magee
49. Wake up early. Be ambitious. Get stuff done.
50. Sometimes it’s worth waking up early.
51. Life is getting up one hour earlier to live one hour longer.
52. I like to start the day early, it keeps me out of trouble.
― Glen Campbell
53. My interesting diet tips are eat early and don’t nosh between meals. I mean, I can pack it away.
― Carol Burnett
54. Three o’clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do.
― Jean Paul Sartre
55. Early sleep and early wake up gives health and makes you grow.
― Portuguese Proverb
56. 5AM is the hour legends are either going to sleep or waking up.
57. And most of my early pictures failed but about one in a 100 somehow looked better than what I saw.
― Galen Rowell
58. The early bird catches the worm.
― William Camden
59. Early tragedy is no excuse for cynicism and apathy.
― Pam Malow-Isham
60. Wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you. Be on offense not defense.
― Evan Carmicheal
61. Early is the priceless timepiece owned by the successful.
More Quotes Here