The character of a man is made as he thinks. In fact, struggle is needed to enhance the personality, but keeping positive thinking is more important than struggle. Here are some interesting facts about Guess Quotes. Which will improve your personality as well as improve your expectations.
1. I guess I strike people as very serious, or very intense.
― Deidre Hall
2. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
― Jim Rohn
3. Don’t keep a man guessing too long – he’s sure to find the answer somewhere else.
― Mae West
4. Love is illiterate. Whether we write it big or small, we cannot read it. We might only guess.
― Erik Pevernagie
5. When someone asked me, “Guess What?” I never guess, I just say “What?”
6. When you bite off only what you can chew, you’re going to disappoint people. Guess what? Not your problem. You’re not doing anything wrong.
― Kris Carr
7. People call me wild. Not really though, I’m not. I guess I’ve never been normal, not what you call Establishment. I’m country.
― Johnny Cash
8. A hypothesis may be simply defined as a guess. A scientific hypothesis is an intelligent guess.
— Isaac Asimov
9. I guess if I was boring they would love me more. Guess if I was simple in the mind, Everything would be fine.
― Kid Cudi
10. A man who loves you will never make you second guess his commitment.
― Mark Anthony
11. Now, I guess, people want stars. People are trying to invent stars.
― Oscar Robertson
12. I think it’s my adventure, my trip, my journey, and I guess my attitude is, let the chips fall where they may. ― Leonard Nimoy
13. The darkness was full, fuller than she would ever have guessed, and she found this curiously comforting.
― Rachel Hartman
14. I guess people can’t be content without answers, even if they’re wrong. We’d rather have a lie than a question that we can never know the answer to.
― Stephanie Oakes
15. I just want to put a feeling in all the music I make. It’s a part of me. It’s a story. I’m always and I’ll always be working on it.
16. Face this world. Learn its ways, watch it, be careful of too hasty guesses at its meaning. In the end you will find clues to it all.
— Herbert George
17. I guess this is the life I’m suppose to live, thought it would be better but I guess God has another plan for me!
18. DNA have something to do with your hair not your nationality but guess what you can always maintain your hair.
― Cardi B
19. I had that stubborn streak, the Irish in me I guess.
― Gregory Peck
20. I guess at the end of the day, all women like to be appreciated and treated with respect and kindness.
― Sofia Vergara
21. Everything unsaid can be guessed
Truth may not always be confessed.
― Munia Khan
22. There is no end. No wrong turn. No structure. Only space. You say: ‘I am afraid I am going to hit a wall.’ Well, guess what – it’s made of space.
― Bentinho Massaro
23. When you are on the podium nobody is asking you if you are 15 or 30 years old. What matters is who can do great gymnastics.
― Oksana Chusovitina
24. Forc’d by reflective Reason, I confess,
Human science is uncertain guess.
— Matthew Prior
25. I guess, you know, if I didn’t make it with the piano, I guess I would’ve been the biggest bum.
― Thelonious Monk
26. I guess I’m just inspired to tell stories.
― Frank Ocean
27. I think, I would guess most people keep secrets.
― Beau Bridges
28. Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel lonelier in a crowded room with boring people than I feel on my own.
― Henry Rollins
29. My wisdom absent of God’s wisdom is nothing more than a best-guess.
― Craig D. Lounsbrough
30. I thought i found the love of my life then he broke my heart i thought he was my everything i thought he cared but i guess i was wrong.
― Sereana Crowley
31. I don’t like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It’s just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.
― Walt Disney
32. Human science is an uncertain guess.
— Matthew Prior
33. I don’t think you can ever make enough to be set for life. Well, I guess there are limits. In the billions, I guess.
― Dustin Diamond
34. I guess the only time most people think about injustice is when it happens to them.
― Charles Bukowski
35. Let me know myself; let others guess at me.
― Joseph Hall
36. I don’t believe in politics. I’m an anarchist, I guess you could say. I think people could be just fine looking after themselves.
― Woody Harrelson
37. The past is a fog on our minds. The future? A complete dream. We can’t neither guess the future, neither change the past.
― Shams Tabrizi
38. If you have not guessed my name by month’s end, then you shall be mine!
― Edward Clodd
39. I had a feeling there was something wrong with me. I guess I was a mystery even to myself.
― Benjamin Alire Saenz
40. I guess I’ll go to my grave as the Dodger, but at least I’ve made my mark on show-business history.
― Jack Wild
41. I never guess. It is a shocking habit—destructive to the logical faculty.
— Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
42. Wasted time equal years to find out you never cared but guess what? Guess what and nobody else.
― Melanie Fiona
43. I guess passion keeps me going.
― Doja Cat
44. I wondered if I would talk about drug use. But I guess, why hide it?
― Elliott Smith
45. I’m not that conservative. I do feel – I guess I’m more of a Democrat at heart, although I’ve never affiliated myself with a particular party.
― Kathy Bates
46. I guess I’m still holding on to something that I know will probably never happen, because somewhere deep down inside me, I have this little piece of hope that someday, it will.
47. My answers are typically ‘guesses’ cleverly disguised as answers.
― Craig D. Lounsbrough
48. I find comedy to be really scary, because it can go so wrong so easily, and the margin for error is so huge – and I guess that’s what makes it funny, that tension.
― Tatiana Maslany
49. I’m currently raising a 15 year old son and an 18 year old daughter, which a guess is my punishment for a wild youth!
― Gil Gerard
50. It is because of his brain that [modern man] has risen above the animals. Guess which animals he has risen above.
— Will Cuppy
51. I guess the money should’ve changed him. I guess I should’ve forgot where I came from.
― Kanye West
52. I guess the first thing I should do is thank everybody who made this day necessary.
― Yogi Berra
53. But people who do not know me are surprised to see me as a real person I guess.
― Christina Milian
54. I guess maybe there is two sides of me – the nice guy and then the beast within.
― Keith Thurman
55. Guesses, of course, only guesses. If they are not true, something better will be.
― C.S. Lewis
56. I guess money can’t buy happiness if you shop in the wrong places.
― Nora Roberts
57. After ‘Where the Wild Things Are,’ I guess I felt more confident as a writer.
― Spike Jonze
58. My guess is that well over eighty per cent. of the human race goes through life without having a single original thought..
— H. L. Mencken
59. I guess we guess our way through life. How many times do we really know for sure?
60. I guess my strongest recurring theme is honoring love, even when it’s lost.
― Lana Del Rey
61. I guess I should warn you, if I turn out to be particularly clear, you’ve probably misunderstood what I’ve said.
― Alan Greenspan
62. I guess when it comes to corporate government science interests, the inconvenience of worker sickness will be covered up.
― Steven Magee
63. I thought you an’ I’d already settled the roles in the fucker / fuckee relationship! I guess I thought wrong!
― Garth Ennis