Hear Quotes provides peace of mind how to feel things. Hearing is an art in itself. Many things make us happy and many sorrows. It all depends on listening. So, here are some famous quotes about how to understand such facts easily. Which helps in capturing the intentions of the voice.
Some things are beyond our comprehension and Hear Quotes are required to understand such things. These are the quotes that happen on some incidents which make us feel truthful.
Powerful Hear Quotes
1. Young men, hear an old man to whom old men hearkened when he was young.
2. People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. ― John C. Maxwell
3. Conceited people never hear anything but praise.
― Antoine de Saint
4. Smart women don’t believe everything they hear. A smart woman lets his actions speak for him not his words.
5. Although we often hear that data speak for themselves, their voices can be soft and sly.
— Frederick Mosteller
6. See only love, bear only love, speak only love, and feel love with all your heart.
― Phonda Byrnc
7. Silence, I discover, is something you can actually here.
― Haruki Murakami
Also Read, Great House Quotes
8. There is no such thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear. In fact, try as we may to make a silence, we cannot
― John Cage
9. Sometimes we think we want to hear something, and it’s only afterwards when it’s too late we realize we wished we’d heard it under entirely different circumstances
― Tyrion Lannister
10. I hear, I know. I see, I remember. I do, I understand.
11. None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see.
― Matthew Henry
12. Speak to me: I will spend my lifetime trying to understand you.
― Kamand Kojouri
13. We are in good shape. Don’t believe everything you hear.
14. As soon as I hear the phrase “everybody knows,” I start to wonder. I start asking, “Does everybody know this? And how do they know it?
— David D. Jackson
15. The quieter you become, the more you can hear.
16. You know horses are smarter than people. You never heard of a horse going broke betting on people.
― WILL ROGERS
17. Unlike seeing, where one can look away, one cannot ‘hear away’ but must listen … hearing implies already belonging together in such a manner that one is claimed by what is being said.
― Hans-Georg Gadamer
18. May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.
― Frank Sinatra
19. What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes. ― Harry Houdini
20. We hear only our own voices, still echoes returning to our emptiness.
― Dejan Stojanovic
21. Don’t believe everything you hear, and only half of what you see.
22. Beauty, I hear you ask, do not the Graces flee where integrals stretch forth their necks?
— Ludwig Eduard Boltzmann
23. That moment when you hear a song and every word describes your situation perfectly.
24. The world is too noisy. I can’t hear myself.
― JESSICA COLLINS
25. There is always Music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it.
― Minnie Aumonier
26. Which Esther Williams do you want to hear about?
― Esther Williams
27. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
― Alan Dundes
28. Looking but not seeing is the hearing but not understanding of the eye.
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
29. IF the words don’t add up, its usually because the trusth wasn’t included in the education.
30. Before you tell the ‘truth’ to the patient, be sure you know the ‘truth’ and that the patient wants to hear it.
— Chinese Proverb
31. Trust what you. Not what you hear.
32. People don’t hear me talk. They don’t expect me to.
― KATE MOSS
33. Solitude is a silent storm that breaks down all our dead branches; yet it sends our living roots deeper into the living heart of the living earth.
― Kahlil Gibran
34. I will hear no talk that there are no intermediate-range weapons on the NATO side.
― E. P. Thompson
35. True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
― Erich Segal
36. Always hear others out and remain open-minded; the day you think you know everything is the day you have the most yet to learn.
― A.J. Darkholme
37. Always believe in what you know about me and not in what you heard about me.
38. Bias has to be taught. If you hear your parents downgrading women or people of different backgrounds, why, you are going to do that.
— Barbara Bush
Also Read, Awesome Absent Quotes
39. The trust is something that almost nobody wants to hear, but everyone wants to know.
40. You will hear it for yourself, and it will surely fill you with wonder.
― MARCO POLO
41. Maybe if I listen closely to the rocks
Next time, I’ll hear something, if not
A word, perhaps the faint beginning
of a syllable.
― Phoebe Hanson
42. I want to play in a place people want to hear me.
― Luther Allison
43. Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming.
― David Bowie
44. If you allowed yourself to hear or feel amusement, you would hear and feel pain.
― Christine Feehan
45. Everybody likes to hear about a man laying down his life for his country, but nobody wants to hear about a country giving her shirt for her planet.
— E.B. White
46. Society and loved ones will feed you exactly what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear.
― DAVID GOGGINS
47. As soon as I hear a sound, it always suggests a mood to me.
― Brian Eno
48. If a man is talking in the forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?
― Jenny Weber
49. Men hear loud voices, but they listen to strong words.
― Toba Beta
50. Evil communication corrupts good manners. I hope to live to hear that good communication corrects bad manners.
— Benjamin Banneker
51. We can hear the silent voice of the spiritual universe within our own hearts.
― Ruth St. Denis
52. Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.
― Arundhati Roy
53. He doesn’t hear but sees the Voice.
― Stephen Mitchell
54. I advise my students to listen carefully the moment they decide to take no more Mathematics courses. They might be able to hear the sound of closing doors.
— James Caballero
55. You know, people really want to hear about the issues.
― Alveda King
56. We only see what we want to see; we only hear what we want to hear. Our belief system is just like a mirror that only shows us what we believe.
― Don Miguel Ruiz
57. Do not listen to everything you hear, and do not believe everything you listen to.
― Abhishek Kumar
58. I don’t quite hear what you say, but I beg to differ entirely with you.
— Augustus De Morgan
59. As soon as I hear music, something in me starts to vibrate.
― Suzanne Farrell
60. If it looks good, you’ll see it. If it sounds good, you’ll hear it. If its marketed right, you’ll buy it. But… If its real… you’ll feel it.
― Kid Rock
61. The only way to give a bad idea a real chance to publicly fail is to hear it and then use facts to eviscerate it.
― C.A.A. Savastano
62. I hear beyond the range of sound,
I see beyond the range of sight,
New earths and skies and seas around,
And in my day the sun doth pale his light.
— Henry Thoreau