Numbers Quotes shows the importance of time to always think big and high. Time is such a mystery that can be smoothed out only through hard struggle. So, here is the famous number quotes composed by great creators. Who gives proper guidance to fulfill the dreams.
TOP NUMBERS QUOTES
1. Sometimes you have to suck it up and call a number.
― Darrell Royal
2. Numbers don’t lie. Women lie, men lie, but numbers don’t lie.
― Max Holloway
3. Numbers do not feel. Do not bleed or weep or hope. They do not know bravery or sacrifice. Love and allegiance. At the very apex of callousness, you will find only ones and zeros.
― Amie Kaufman, Illuminae
4. Seven, Richie thought. That’s the magic number. There has to be seven of us. That’s the way it’s supposed to be.
― Stephen King
5. It’s not about the number of hours you practice, it’s about the number of hours your mind is present during the practice.
— Kobe Bryant
6. Europe is a woman, now middle-aged, who has already had a number of heart attacks and is currently experiencing the biggest health crisis of her life, but one that need not be fatal.
― Timothy Garton Ash
7. The number one secret of being a successful writer is this: Marry an English Major.
8. I’m writing a book. I’ve got the page numbers done.
― Steven Wright
9. True love is not the number of kisses, or how often you get them, true love is the feeling that still lingers long after the kiss is over.
10. The number of people who will not go to a show they do not want to see is unlimited.
― Oscar Hammerstein
11. Without mathematics, there’s nothing you can do. Everything around you is mathematics. Everything around you is numbers.
― Shakuntala Devi
12. I disliked numbers, and they didn’t think much of me either.
― R.J. Anderson
13. Infinity took me to places I had never been to before.”
― Steven Magee
14. You have to be odd to be number one.
— Dr. Seuss
15. With a healthy environment all our lives are enriched – without it our lives are diminished. The environment is and will always be number one – One Life, One World, Our Future.
― Arron Wood
16. My number one thing to work on is not being reactive – but appropriateness doesn’t come easily to me sometimes.
17. Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.
― Albert Einstein
18. Even the police have an unlisted number.
― Morey Amsterdam
19. There is always strength in numbers. The more individuals or organizations that you can rally to your cause, the better.
― Mark Shields
20. Price ain’t merely about numbers. It’s a satisfying sacrifice.
― Toba Beta
21. You’re just a number to most of the people you know.
― Nitya Prakash
22. Number rules the universe.
23. The purpose of prayer and of God’s call in your life isn’t to make you number one in the world’s eyes but to make Him number one in your life.
― Ravi Zacharias
24. Never being number one in your list of priorities and not minding at all.
― Jasmine Guinness
25. Be a number one yourself. And not a number two somebody else.
― Duke Ellington
26. To be number one, you must train like you are number two.
― Maurice Greene
27. Don’t ever let your business get ahead of the financial side of your business. Accounting, accounting, accounting. Know your numbers.
― Tilman J. Fertitta
28. Time to go run the calories away, do away with all the numbers stalking you, throw out the bad habits and excess weight.
― Alysha Speer
29. Everyone is just a set of numbers that the government has access to. Humanity lies in the interpretation of those numbers.
― Peter Tieryas
30. The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.
— Napoleon Hill
31. The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.
― Napoleon Hill
32. Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare.
― Rene Descartes
33. The number of parts that were required were just prohibitive.
― Jack Kilby
34. I am woman, hear me roar, in numbers too big to ignore, and I know too much to go back and pretend.
― Helen Reddy
35. Mathematics doesn’t care about those beyond the numbers.
― Dejan Stojanovic
36. Both were gods of the same line, a single father, but Zeus was the elder-born and Zeus knew more.
37. My number one piece of advice is: you should learn how to program.
— Mark Zuckerberg
38. Design, vitalized and simplified, will make the comforts of civilized life available to an ever-increasing number of Americans.
― Raymond Loewy
39. Mind you, I would not want the pressure of being number one in the world just two years before a World Cup. There is only one way to go and it is not up.
― David Campese
40. It’s clearly a budget. It’s got a lot of numbers in it.
― George W. Bush
41. Valor is superior to number.
― Publius Flavius
42. The budget is not just a collection of numbers, but an expression of our values and aspirations.
― Jack Lew
43. Make no mistakes to understand nature by numbers.
― Lailah Gifty Akita
44. A mortal, a sinner, a lost soul… yet just a number in this rat race we call life.
― Nyki Mack
45. Age is just a number, maturity is a choice.
— Harry Styles
46. Don’t argue what you don’t believe in. Rule number one, in law and in life.
― Lisa Scottoline
47. Being branded number one restaurant in the world is actually very humbling.
― Heston Blumenthal
48. Arithmetic is where numbers fly like pigeons in and out of your head.
― Carl Sandburg
49. If I am to be a chauvinist pig, I want to be the number one pig.
― Bobby Riggs
50. A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.
51. Even as we sit, we dance – In this cosmic saga of numbers and geometric patterns, continually coming alive.
― Hendrith Smith
52. Sometimes you have to delete the pictures, delete the number and accept the lesson and move on.
― Nitya Prakash
53. The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers.
— Richard Hamming
54. I believe being a good senator requires two things. Number one, acumen. Number two, interest.
― Trey Gowdy
55. With infectious disease, without vaccines, there’s no safety in numbers.
― Seth Berkley
56. The numbers will never tell the full story of what life on Earth is all about.
― Hans Rosling
57. The smallest number, strictly speaking, is Zero.
― Khalid Masood
58. Great leaders are willing to sacrifice the numbers to save the people. Poor leaders sacrifice the people to save the numbers.
— Simon Sinek
59. I don’t dwell on my age. It might limit what I can do. As long as I have my mind and health, it’s just a number.
― Nola Ochs
60. Of course, I want to be number one. But being happy and healthy is the most important thing.
― Venus Williams
61. God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on with the prime numbers.
― Paul Erdos